Wharariki Beach Camping and Accommodation
News Flash - transport available from Takaka
You can travel from Takaka to Wharariki Beach with GB Coachlines until the end of March 2019. Visit goldenbaycoachlines.co.nz to book tickets for $35 each way.
Wharariki Beach Holiday Park has a wide range of facilities for everyone from campervans, campers and backpackers.
General enquiries, please email email@example.com
Quick information - scroll down the page for more detailed descriptions and photos.
• 30 tent sites
• 8 powered sites
• 4 Cabins
• Backpackers Lodge 18+ UNISEX Sleeps ups to 11
Please note : NO DOMESTIC ANIMALS/PETS ALLOWED - NO DUMP STATION PLEASE ARRIVE EMPTY.
NO RUBBISH COLLECTION AT WHARARIKI BEACH HOLIDAY PARK - PACK IN/PACK OUT - RECYCLING AVAILABLE AT COLLINGWOOD.
• Cabins $100 (1-2 persons) (extra adult $25 per night, child 5 - 15 yrs $15 per night, child under 5yrs free)
• Non-powered tent and campervan sites: $20 per night per adult, child 6-15, $12 per night, child 5 and under FREE
• Powered Campervan Sites $25 per night per adult, child 6-15, $12 per night, child 5 and under FREE
• Backpackers Lodge - UNISEX 18+ - Single Bed $30 per night, Double Bed 1-2 persons $60 per night
Payment via Visa and MasterCard is accepted.
Tent, Caravan and Campervan sites
Tent, Caravan and Campervan are available, both powered and non-powered depending on your needs. Tent sites are well drained, flat with easy access to the onsite washing and toilet facilities. Our tent sites are variable in size and campers are sited according to their needs eg dimensions of their tent.
Cabins and Backpackers Lodge
Our more permanent accommodation options include refurbished cabins and a Backpackers Lodge.
The park has the following facilities available to all campers.
A communal kitchen with fridge/freezer, gas cooking hobs and a dining room / lounge area with a snack vending machine. Shared bathroom facilities, hot showers and a laundry with washing machines. There is also a pay phone.
For the whole park to enjoy.... There is an outside barbeque area, children's playground, coach/boat/truck parking and there is a boat ramp 6km away. Just opposite Wharariki Beach Holiday Park is the Archway Cafe serving good coffee and home baking.